Thursday, January 7, 2010

how to lose 60 pounds in 3 months

Are you looking to lose a lot of weight? if you are like me and look in the mirror and wonder how you ever got to the point of being so overweight there may be help for you.

How to lose 60 pounds in 3 months

I need to know how to lose 60 pounds. I am big boned, but I have a lot of excess body fat that covered my waist and thigh area. I know you need to lose 60 lbs, but check out the How to Lose fifty lbs, it has info. So, how to lose 60 pounds in 2 to 3 months can be done but what is the first step for somebody to take this long hard journey, Is there the best and the healthy way to lose Fat?

I'm the “big loser” and now qualified to give advice on weight loss. Here is my secrets on how to lose 60 pounds in 3 months, monitor the calorie intake each and every day.

You should keep your food intake low so that you can lose 60 pounds in 3 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment