Tuesday, January 5, 2010

How to lose 30 pounds in 60 days

How to lose 30 pounds in 60 days - How you can stay motivated: I need to lose 30 lbs, but every time I begin a workout program, I quit after a couple weeks. What steps can I take to stick with workout routine? does this sound like you, start a weight loss program with good intentions and then a few weeks later you fall back into your same old ways.

What can I do to stick with workout program and all my good intentions?
A For real weight loss, what matters is how many calories you take in each day, but most men and woman are more successful at dropping or managing their weight with a reduce fat diet plans.

It took me 60 days and I thought I could never do it but I did it all in less than 2 months.

Losing 60 pounds in 6 months On average: This goal takes 6 months to complete but for me I was able to do it in 60 days or eight weeks.

How to lose 30 pounds in 60 days is a goal that anyone can reach if they put their mind to it and follow some simple weight loss steps.

No comments:

Post a Comment